By attending the training sessions and going through its modules the participants will be able to :
1. Create and sustain an environment of sharing and participation in the classroom;
2. Determine the immediate and the long term needs of the students and incorporate these through balanced activities.
3. Analyse and overcome the causes of errors on the part of the students.
4. Outline lesson plans for mixed ability classes and execute these from a reflective point of view.
5. Identify and put to practice the tools of quality teaching and learning.